LBS Talent Hunt
Launching Date : 26 January 2022
Participation : Class 5 to 12 and College StudentsPrize: Free Education to Top 30 students and scholarship up to 30 lakhs.
A competitive examination for all the students (Online).
· All the questions will be objective type.
· 50 questions in each paper.
· No negative marking.
· Question paper will be class wise.
· For Class 5 to 10th – 20 English + 20 Mathematics + 10 S.St
· For 11th and 12th class – 20 General English + 20 aptitude + 10 GK
· For college students question paper will be combination of GK and reasoning.
· Important Dates (Phase 1):
o Launching 26 January
o Examination Date for School: 27March2022 (12:30 pm to 1:30 pm)
o Examination Date for 12+ : 27March 2022 (12:30 pm to 1:30 pm)
· Important Dates (Phase II):
o Examination Date for School: 3 April
· Examination Date for 12+: 5 April
Every Student will get the certificate.
Top 30 Students will get free Education. (In that 5 students will choose who have lost their parents in Corona).
Students will get the scholarship till 30 Lakhs.
Online Facebook Promotion
Whats App and Messages
References – Staff, Friends, Channel Partners
Calling to Students
· Decision authority will be LBS, Kota.
· Wrong Entries are not acceptable.
· There is not entry fee.
· Student from class 5th to Graduation can Participate.
· Only one year fee will be waive off for top 30 participant.
· In top 30 winner – 10 for School Admission, 10 for Residential School , 5 for LBS group of College and 5 for school student who have lost their parents in Corona.
· Exam will be online mode.
· Zero Registration Fee
· Only one registration is allowed with one mobile number.
· Wrong entry will be not consider.
· Scholarship amount will be depend on marks decided by Management.
· After last date of registration , no any entry will be accept.
· Exam will be one hour.
· Management can cancel your registration any time if found any fault.
· All disputes are subject to Kota (Raj.) jurisdiction only.
· LBS Management reserves the rights to change/modify test dates, mode of exam criteria and scholarship.
· The Breaker Rule: In case of many students securing equal aggregate marks in Talent Hunt exam, Higher rank shall be given by comparing scores individually in the subjects